Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mission Statement

Ok so I figured out what my goal for this blog is.  I played with it in the title, but contrast.

I don't intend to use this page for just rants about my life, I have livejournal and facebook for that.  I'm going to post here about things I notice in my life, like yesterdays post about the job market, and what I believe some of the causes of that subject are.

I've had a plan for awhile now of using the same title for a youtube page with a similar premise (contrasting movies and shows and etc) but I need better video editing software first...and a camera.

I may occasionally post fiction here, but my fanfiction I'll keep to myself.  I'm planning to dive in with humor as well.  I've got a fun theme planned for Friday posts, just wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment