Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Opening

I suppose the best thing to do would be to hook everyone in with a witty title, or a statement of intent.

Really I don't have anything like that.

I'm an amateur self-proclaimed author working three minimum wage retail jobs and drowning my sorrows in a overabundance of caffeine and video games.  Case in point on how much of a novice I am, I just learned what amateur means when I thought it was a synonym for unskilled.

I will say that my goal here is to write and post something every weekday.  It may end up being fiction, or just something that happens to be on my mind that day.  Expect to see a lot of posts about the nerd culture, video games, movies...zombies.

God zombies are cool, we need a good outbreak of them to get the apocalypse started.  Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment